Fiverr

Fiverr

My passion of reading and finding ecommerce leaders

Why I read books? Well, it gives me pleasure, as simple. But reading keeps me in pressure, I get rid of from stresses. And the story goes here!
My uncle was a book worm literally and he just didnt read but he grasped and enjoyed like anything. While I first stool a book from his racks( it actually stack of books), it was a Bengali fiction written by Humayun Ahmed and that was by coincidentally his very first written and widely popular by the title "A Blissful Hell" by then I never stopped reading from fictions to thriller whatever I got just grasped like a worm!

So, by the time I jumped to reading classics in my own languages Bengali, Rabindranath Tagore, Sharat Chatterjee, Bankim Chatterjee, Tarashankar and Bibhutibhushan came to my sight after quite a late! Then I just maintained modern classics from all Bengals ( West Bengal and Bangladesh).
Imdadul Hoque's Abdullah, Najibur Rahman, Syed Wali Ullah, Showkat Usman, Showkat Ali and I became familaiar with more contemporary writers like Humayun Ahmed, Syed Shamsul Hoque and Imdadul Hoque Milon, Anisul Hoque of my age, Rabeya Khatun Selina Hossain, Rijiya Rahaman nonetheless to mention a more in very recent writes.
Harishankar Jaldas is my direct teacher in Bengali from Govt City college, who got a strong pen to picture the Horizon level of Bangladesh.

Meanwhile, I started reading from the international classics Jane Austin, Somerset Maugham , Agatha Cristy thrillers, HG Wells, Robert Stevension, Robert Luis, Vladimir Novokov, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle most of classic fictions from them, then I started reading from modern days best seller writers VS Naipal, Dan Brown, Gunter Gras, Arundhati Roy, Jumpa Lahiri, Amitabha Ghosh, and very young Tahmima Anam and to name a more but without a chronological order!

Due to stay in overseas countries there was such a long gap in my readings and when I back to track I just wondered and found that the reading habit of general readers have been moved to a drastically change!
Libraries are pour with educational reference books but general literacy has got a poorly down side over the book racks!
Gadget are now in the hands people and they are reading fictions and poetry from internet, laptop and reading kindle and pad replaced the hard books!
Earlier of this century I found while searching Barnes and Noble as ecommerce for the huge book collections.
Now a days, Amazon is the leader for book ecommerce, whatever the genre you look for Amazon is there, are they making histories!

And it would not be a good judge if I would not mention some ecommerce giants for books-

Amazon kindle for book reading
Social network in real popularity, Goodreads is the best of my knowledge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Data and VA in Fiverr

zhossain581 Fiverr Seller Hi, this is Zahed, I have been worki...